What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
2 Years of Trials and Tests Finally Paid Off. This System gives you a STEP BY STEP way to RID your Psoriasis … Naturally!
- Side effects of Steroids include thinning of the skin, Change the colour of your skin, Bruise and dilate blood vessels
- Our society today depend so much on modern medication. There are very effective alternatives available
- No dreadful side effects and allergic reactions
- Stop using harmful Topical Creams
- No more Steroid based treatments
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Natural Psoriasis Remedy scores 69.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thenaturalpsoriasisremedy.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thenaturalpsoriasisremedy.com you’ll also be taken through to thenaturalpsoriasisremedy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)